550 536 04
The PD 600 series of Distributed Process Intelligence units - DPIs - has been developed as the third generation of P-NET fieldbus programmable master devices, for use as distributed computing elements within highly complex as well as simple process control systems. Another term for this type of device is Programmable Automation Controller, often referred to as PAC.
The PD 600 series is part of a new family of standard process control devices, the M36 family, which can be mounted on a DIN rail. When mounted, communication is automatically enabled through the Light-Link interface. Power is applied to all devices on the same rail by a common power bar. These facilities make mounting, connection, replacement and addition of devices very quick and easy.
· Up to 480 Kbytes RAM memory with battery backup for user data.
· Up to 1 Mbytes in circuit programmable FLASH memory for user program.
· Up to 2 Mbytes in circuit programmable FLASH memory for user data.
· Built-in replaceable lithium battery.
· Process-Pascal programmable.
· Automatic checksum control of program memory after each Reset.
· EMC approved (89/336/EEC).
Power Supply DC: nom. 24.0 V
min. 15.0 V
Power consumption @ 24Vdc
Operating: max. 50
*) Please refer to individual data sheets.
Battery Backup (RAM and RTC)
Replaceable battery (Panasonic) BR1632
Deviation is approx. 1 minute per month at 25 °C
Vibration IEC 60068-2-6
Frequency range: 2-100 Hz
Frequency / amplitude: 2-10 Hz: +/- 5.0 mm
10-100 Hz: +/- 2g
Sweep rate: max. 1 octave/min
Number of axes: 3 mutually perpendicular
The PD 60x DPIs must be mounted in a metal enclosure/panel.